22 December 2009

While I had my pre-, on- and post-Christmas nightcaps...

...Hagia settled, nose-first, for a long winter's nap.

Keep warm.
Share a meal or two.
Make and keep a new friend.
Be kind.

I'll be pottering about, enjoying the loveliness of the season, but will be back in January. Sorry--as much as I'd love to have it done, this month's Daring Baker Challenge shall be like sugar plums: only a vision, dancing in my head...

All the best to you and those you hold close.


cheers!
jasmine

I'm a quill for hire!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

K and S said...

Happy Holidays Jasmine! Hope 2010 will be good to you.

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

Joyeux Noël!

Mickle in NZ said...

Nose buried is a popular way for Zebbycat, even now in Summer over here.

Happy New Year, wishing you a year of joyous cooking,

Michelle xxx

Sheltie Girl said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Natalie @ gluten a go go