06 August 2009

Bzz Bzz Bzz

Yes, my busy bees are back, buzzing around workasaurus and deadlineadactyl.

I'm hoping the bees will scare them off (nothing more embarassing to the beasts that being all welty from the stingers of the teeny little winged creatures), but alas those horrid pharmacos have developed some sort of gigantic epipen for the equally horrid beasts, so it seems that I'll be busy slaying these dragon-like monsters on my own.

I'll be back in a few days.

In the meanwhile, I'll leave you with the Furs' Pretty In Pink simply because I found out John Hughes, director of some of my favourite 80s movies (The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles) died today. For those of you interested in music he used in some of his soundtracks, check out
Purebordom's John Hughes Soundtrack Retrospective.



Edit: okay...for whatever reason, the video isn't appearing. Here's the direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08vQ-vUhWI

RIP John Hughes

cheers!
jasmine

I'm a quill for hire!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button




4 comments:

NKP said...

Beware the bees!
I am so sorry about John Hughes, we can't seem to go a week these days without losing an icon.

Anita said...

What cute bees :)

Mickle in NZ said...

Not sure if I've ever been pretty in pink.

Hope the bees buzz sucessfully for you - no stings, mind,


xxx Michelle xxx

Veronika Lenz said...

Great song, great film. Any film with Harry Dean Stanton is good, though.